At the invitation of organizations hosting the conference Cultural Heritage Counts for South-East Europe that was held in Belgrade from 15 to 17 June 2017 the documentary play KoTo(R) o Kotoru was performed in Belgrade, at Bitef Theatre, on Friday, 16 June 2017 at 7 p.m. Unfortunately, due to a limited number of spaces the play was performed only for the conference participants.
The same night, after the play, a panel discussion “ON CULTURAL HERITAGE ACTIVISM AND PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT” was held.
The panel discussion was moderated by Višnja Kisić, the Secretary General of Europa Nostra Serbia, while the panelists included:
- Sneška Quaedvlieg Mihailović, Europa Nostra (The Hague/Brussels)
- Edon Mullafetahu, NGO Ec Ma Ndryche, Prizren (Kosovo)
- Sandra Kapetanović, NGO Expeditio, Kotor (Montenegro)
- Nebojša Jovanović, NGO The Akcija, Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Iva Čukić, Ministry of Space, Belgrade (Serbia)
The conference was hosted by the organizations Europa Nostra, Europa Nostra Serbia and the SEE Heritage Network in partnership with the Creative Europe Program and European Commission.