Partners of the project SCHOOL4CITY are organizing Training for Trainers in order to improve the implementation of the teacher training program entitled “Evaluation and Planning of Space – Sustainable Cities and Neighborhoods”. We invite Montenegrin participants who are interested to acquire training skills enabling them to teach educators in Montenegrin kindergartens, primary and high-schools about sustainable cities concept to apply to participate in the training.
For whom is the training intended?
Training for trainers is intended for:
- architects, urban and spatial planners and all others who posses relevant knowledge about cities and who want to dedicate part of their time to educating teachers about sustainable cities concept;
- civil sector activists who act in order to make cities better places for living;
- teachers who have been already integrating, through their teaching in schools, a cross-curricular topic “Evaluation and Planning of Space – Sustainable Cities and Neighborhoods”;
What are you going to learn?
By studying the topic “Evaluation and Planning of Space – Sustainable Cities and Neighborhoods”, the participants will have a chance to learn about:
- What it means to be a trainer and what studying principles trainers apply in their work with a group
- Basic skills and knowledge a trainer should posses
- How to plan a successful training suited to participants
- How to implement training – skills and presentation, work with a group
- How to assess the success of training
Trainers will be:
Time and place of the training
“SCHOOL4CITY” Training for Trainers will be held in Ivanova Korita (Monte Rosa Hotel) on 16-18 September 2016.
Participation in the training is free. The organizers will cover travel and accommodation expenses for a maximum of 20 participants.
Učešće na treningu je besplatano, a organizatori pokrivaju troškove puta i boravka za maksimalno 20 osoba.
Deadline to apply
If you are interested to participate, please fill in thise APPLICATION FORM no later than Sunday, 4 September 2016.
Training agenda and additional information will be published subsequently on the website www.expeditio.org and the selected applicants will be contacted personally.
Thank you for expressing interest in the training.
The project “SCHOOL4CITY Bringing education about sustainable cities in Montenegrin schools” " is financed by the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt DBU - German Federal Environmental Foundation. It is additionally financed through the project “School and City” approved by the by the Commission for the allocation of part of revenues from games of chance for 2015. The training will be partly financed thorough the project StroNGO approved by the European Union through the IPA 2014 Civil Society Facility Montenegro Programme.