Partners on the project "Heritage – Driver of Development" invite all interested parties to participate in the development of photo - exhibition of landscapes of Boka Kotorska. The exhibition is being organized as the first activity of the "Landscape Days", as part of the project "Heritage – Driver of Development" (in the framework of cross-border cooperation between Croatia and Montenegro).
The aim of the photo exhibition of Boka Kotorska landscapes is raising awareness of the value of the landscape and the importance of its preservation, which promotes the European Landscape Convention as well as other conventions on the protection of cultural and natural heritage.
Two photos and two short textual explanations have to be sent for the photo exhibition:
- One photo of your favorite landscape* in Boka Kotorska, which is especially important for you to preserve the identity of the Boka and a short explanation why you especially like that landscape.
- One photo of the landscape* that you like less, in Boka Kotorska, and a short explanation of why you like that landscape less.
Along with a photo and explanation, be sure to provide your name and contact details (phone, email).
* Note: Under the landscape are understood both natural and built environment.
Photos with explanations can be sent to one of the following ways:
2. Developed photos with a written explanation, by mail to the address of the Municipality of Tivat: Magnolia Square, 85320 Tivat, marked "For the photo - exhibition of landscapes" or submit directly to the doorman of the Municipality of Tivat
Call for participation in the development of photo - exhibition is open until Saturday, May 31st, 2014.
- All submitted photos will be posted in the photo gallery on the web site www.bastina.eu
- Exhibition of submitted material will be organized on June 14th, 2014 in Tivat.
The organizer reserves the right to additionally consult participants regarding the final content that will be presented at the exhibition. The organizer also reserves the right not to publish photos that do not correspond the theme, as well as those who, in any way, insult, disparage or discredit any individual, company or institution, on any basis.
By participating in this photo exhibition you are taking part in the campaign "Landscape Days" that is carried out within the project "Heritage – Driver of Development" and contributes to raising awareness of the value of the landscape and the importance of its preservation.
Any additional information related to the photo - exhibition as well as about the project "Heritage – Driver of Development", can be found at the web site www.bastina.eu or by phone 032 302 520.
Please feel free to continue to expand this information in order to actively involve as many people.
The project "Heritage – Driver of Development" aims to contribute to the establishment of cooperation between the institutions responsible for the protection of natural and cultural heritage in Croatia and Montenegro through the implementation of joint programs, training, transfer of knowledge and activities to raise awareness. The leading partner of the project is the Municipality of Tivat, while the main partner in Croatia is Institute for Spatial Planning of Dubrovnik- Neretva County. Partners in the project on the Montenegrin side: Cultural Landscape Association “Napredak” Upper Lastva, Tivat and Expeditio - Centre for Sustainable Development, Kotor. Collaborators in the project from the Montenegrin side are: the Directorate for the Protection of Cultural Property Montenegro, the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism of Montenegro and SEE Heritage Network (Southeastern Europe Heritage Network).